Support for window.DOMParser

Erik Weitnauer

Nov 20, 2014, 12:21:19 PM11/20/14
to js...@googlegroups.com
In a browser, there is window.DOMParser. I can't find it in the jsdom generated window object though, is is not implemented?

What would be the best way to work arond this? I started writing a facade DOMParser object that would internally use jsdom to parse an html or xml string. I stopped, however, after I realized that I could only write an asynchronous function that way and the browser-internal window.DOMParser works synchronously. Do you have any thoughts on how one could implement the window.DOMParser aquivalent?