Waiting list

Michael Gray

Jan 17, 2014, 8:32:51 AM1/17/14
to jsbestp...@googlegroups.com
Is there a waiting list for the 26-28 Feb workshop?

If so, please add me!

Thanks
Michael Gray
Sanger Institute

Rafael C. Jimenez

Jan 17, 2014, 10:24:47 AM1/17/14
to Michael Gray, jsbestp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

I am very sorry you did not get a place. We are adding to the waiting list everybody who makes a request. We will let you know if there is any space.

In any case we are thinking to run the same workshop if there is enough interest to run it again.

Regards,
Rafael.

joanna....@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2014, 10:36:50 AM1/17/14
to jsbestp...@googlegroups.com, Michael Gray
Hi,

I am also interested in joining the waiting list or attending a future course. How do I put my name down for this?

Thanks,

Joanna

Rafael C. Jimenez

Jan 17, 2014, 11:00:40 AM1/17/14
to joanna....@gmail.com, jsbestp...@googlegroups.com, Michael Gray
Hi Joanna,

Sorry you couldn't make it. Your name is now in the waiting list.

We will also keep you informed with plans to run this course again.

Regards,
Rafael

emanuelv...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2014, 2:32:47 PM1/19/14
to jsbestp...@googlegroups.com, joanna....@gmail.com, Michael Gray
Hi all,

Would it be possible to add me to the waiting list. I'm also very interested in attending the course.

Many thanks.

All the best.

dr.b...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2014, 4:28:00 AM1/20/14
to jsbestp...@googlegroups.com
Can you add me as well James Smith (j...@sanger.ac.uk)

Bruno Vieira

Jan 21, 2014, 6:32:51 AM1/21/14
to jsbestp...@googlegroups.com
Hi, can you also add me? <ma...@bmpvieira.com>

Thank you,
Bruno Vieira

ea.chatz...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2014, 4:53:39 AM1/24/14
to jsbestp...@googlegroups.com

Hi, can you also please add me to the waiting list for this course? (ea...@sanger.ac.uk)

Thank you in advance,
Elena Chatzimichali

Ibrahim Emam

Jan 27, 2014, 8:04:33 AM1/27/14
to jsbestp...@googlegroups.com, Michael Gray
Hi,

Please add me to the waiting list too!

Thanks
Ibrahim

hollzi...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2014, 7:03:35 AM2/21/14
to jsbestp...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, January 17, 2014 1:32:51 PM UTC, Michael Gray wrote:

Please add me too

Sudeep Gorhe

Mar 7, 2014, 6:05:48 AM3/7/14
to jsbestp...@googlegroups.com
Hi jsbestpractices group members,

this is sudeep here,just wanted to ask is you are having video DVD of it which i can buy from here ,

do mail me cost and etc .

thanks and regads
sudeep gorhe

Rafael C. Jimenez

Mar 7, 2014, 6:14:51 AM3/7/14
to Sudeep Gorhe, jsbestp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sudeep,

We did not record the talks. But we are willing to run the workshop again. We will provide more information soon. Video-recording is something we can discuss with the trainers.

Regards,
Rafael.