[Meet.js] Szczecin, Poland

Karol Fabjańczuk

Feb 1, 2015, 5:15:26 PM2/1/15
to js-b...@googlegroups.com
Himy name is Karol FabjańczukI'm curator of local edition
(Szczecin) of Meet.js - nationwide Front-End meetups -
https://www.facebook.com/meetjspl .

I'm writing to you because I'm preparing our next meeting (around 2
of March) and want to ask if someone from Berlin.JS group will be
interested in visiting us with a friendly lecture.

We are free and non-profit meetup but have sponsors for things like
venue and catering so we can cover trip expenses and probably hotel if someone
will be interested in lecture in Szczecin.

We are interested in latest technologies like Web Components,
frameworks like React, AngularJS, NodeJS, hardware + JS and basically all Front-End toys.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me at ka...@fabjanczuk.pl .
Regards!

Karol Fabjańczuk

Feb 2, 2015, 4:41:17 PM2/2/15
to js-b...@googlegroups.com

I'm writing to you because I'm preparing our next meeting (around 2
of March)

Small update - the date is officially set for 9 of March. Regards!

Karol Fabjańczuk

Mar 11, 2015, 4:01:20 AM3/11/15
to js-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. Thanks to this group we had Stefan Judis on our event and it was really fantastic. He is great speaker and his presentation was the best one in our event!

Once again thank you, Ill post you a video as soon as we got it.

Regards!