jsfest and Javascript Charity Coding next week

Rin Raeuber

Sep 3, 2014, 6:37:34 AM9/3/14
to js-b...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

As most of you probably already noticed, next week there's not only JSConf EU and RejectJS, but also a lot of other javascript-related community-organized events as part of jsfest.

One of these events is a one-day hackathon where we want to code javascript for a good cause; e.g. you can contribute to projects like Wheelmap (a map for wheelchair-accessible places) or bring your own idea or project.

If you want to collect some karma and skill points by donating some of your time and knowledge, join us at the bitcrowd office next Wednesday. We plan to start around 10am, but you can join anytime. (There will be lunch, balloons and code!)

See you at one of the events next week!

- Rin