Invitation: Talk about what excites you about programming at EnthusiastiCon!

Jens Ohlig

May 12, 2015, 8:51:06 AM5/12/15
to js-b...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

we're having a small conference in June. It's for the programming community (open for all programming languages or fields of work). In a series of short 10 minute talks we want to talk what excites us about programming. It may be driving some hardware, or the beauty of the lambda calculus, or crazy things in web development. Just tell us (in 10 minutes) what makes you enthusiastic and happy about your craft and your projects! EnthusiastiCon will be in Berlin in June, at the offices of Wikimedia Deutschland.

The CfP is open until this Friday, please submit something wonderful!

 Cheers,
Jens