[jruby-user] broken link for JRuby API

Charles P.

Apr 18, 2015, 3:53:35 PM4/18/15
to us...@jruby.codehaus.org
This bug was reported 4 years ago under the same subject title. The doc
link 404s. Why isn't this fixed by now?

Being able to access library api docs on-line is a huge plus for
productivity. Java programmers and Python programmers (and many others)
all have this ability. Why not JRuby programmers?

Thanx - Charlie

Thomas E Enebo

Apr 19, 2015, 10:14:25 AM4/19/15
to jruby-user
Well it was fixed four years ago.  We happened to move off our EC2 instance to github pages about 3 weeks ago and this re-broke.  It needs to be fixed but compared to finishing up pre2 and 1.7.20 we have not had a chance to fix it yet.

-Tom
--
blog: http://blog.enebo.com       twitter: tom_enebo
mail: tom....@gmail.com

Charles P.

Apr 19, 2015, 5:28:53 PM4/19/15
to us...@jruby.codehaus.org
Tom,

Thanx for answering. Why aren't you Superman:)