multiple file uploads to AWS S3 is not working when forceIframeTransport option is enabled

Abraham Bosch

Jun 23, 2014, 8:49:20 PM6/23/14
to jquery-f...@googlegroups.com
multiple file uploads to AWS S3 is not working when forceIframeTransport option is enabled. When I upload one file, it uploads fine to AWS S3. When attempting to upload multiple files, I get the following error from AWS: "POST requires exactly one file upload per request". The plugin needs to generate a unique post request per file. No matter what option I set in the "fileupload" plugin, I can't seem to get it to generate unique post requests per file when the "forceIframeTransport" is enabled. the option "singleFileUploads" being set to true should indicate that a unique request should be generated per file. Setting the "limitMultiFileUploads" param to 1 doesn't work either. These options don't work with the "forceIframeTransport" option on. Iframes are needed for older browsers that don't support CORS. Anyone have a solution for this?

hunter hodnett

Mar 3, 2015, 4:31:17 PM3/3/15
to jquery-f...@googlegroups.com
Bumping as I have just run into the same issue. Turning on the "forceIframeTransport" option seems to be incompatible with sending multiple files one at a time (which setting "singleFileUploads" to true is documented to accomplish). Has anyone found a solution or potential workaround?

Edi W.

May 28, 2015, 4:54:28 AM5/28/15
to jquery-f...@googlegroups.com
Got stuck on this as well. Interested in any potential solutions to this issue.

Dmitry Shnyrev

Jul 7, 2015, 10:17:15 AM7/7/15
to jquery-f...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem. Did you find answer?