Add files button not working on mobile phone - v 9.11.2

SkateMeUp DE

Dec 27, 2015, 4:03:28 PM12/27/15
to jQuery-File-Upload
Hi,
I just installed the file "jQuery-File-Upload-9.11.2.zip" from "https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload/releases" and everything works fine on my desktop.

But when I try to upload a file from Chrome on an iPhone, the "Add files" button does not open the "Photos" folder lie it does when I try the demo on GitHub "https://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/" from the same iPhone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Udo

xiao A Zhuang

Jan 8, 2016, 9:52:41 PM1/8/16
to jQuery-File-Upload
I had the same issue on Chrome for Android (Version 47.0.2526.83, Android 4.4.2), then I notice that the reason is some js are not loaded due to network failure. When I use VPN (which is needed in China to access most google urls), it works good.

在 2015年12月28日星期一 UTC+8上午5:03:28,SkateMeUp DE写道: