newbie: Using File Upload as replacement for single file upload

Giedrius Kaleckas

Jun 13, 2015, 9:18:07 AM6/13/15
to jquery-f...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I found your plugin very powerfull and flexible to use. Great job!

However it looks like I'am not able to use it as I want it.

I have simple form with one file upload input and I want to use blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload for replacement of standard html input type=file.

Is it possible to achieve following functionality?:
  1. Only one file can be uploaded. If user chooses new file, previously selected file gets overwritten
  2. File is uploaded only when whole form is submitted.
  3. Despite the fact that I've set maxFileSize to small amount
    $('#fileupload').fileupload({
                    maxNumberOfFiles
: 1,
                    maxFileSize
: 20000,
<...>

it doesn't check for file size and allow to upload more than 1MB file...

Best regards