Passing an input type text with each photo/file

Brad Balduff

Jul 25, 2015, 8:08:00 PM7/25/15
to jQuery-File-Upload
I modified the template and added an input type text to display under each image when selected/previewed.   However, I can't seem to pass the text field to the php UploadHandler.php script.  The wiki says the variables will be serialized and passed, but if they are, I don't see how to retrieve them with PHP.

Is it an issue with AJAX as each photo is being sent as a separate post?  I'd like to serialize the picture names and matching text input and then perhaps on complete of photo/file uploads submit the form so my PHP script can unserialize the data and process it.  Sending as a last AJAX post or just submitting the form would be fine. Or, is there a better way to accomplish this?  Here's my test page: http://hcca.org/tours/builder/TourBuilder12.html

Guess I better go turn upload off as there isn't any security until I figure out how to pass additional vars.  Thanks for any suggestions.