Multiple File Input Fields in one Form where files will be added to a single db row

Ziaul Hasan

Dec 17, 2012, 12:26:53 PM12/17/12
to jquery-f...@googlegroups.com

I was trying to use https://github.com/blueimp/jQuery-File-Upload/wiki/Multiple-File-Input-Fields-in-One-Form for multiple file fields but I could make it work for multiple file fields and when the files will be saved in one db row.

According to the documentation of the above link, it creates separate submit(start) button for each file. I want a common start button for all the file fields with a preview of each of the files and they will be submitted with a single request.

Wayfarer

Apr 28, 2013, 12:50:49 PM4/28/13
to jquery-f...@googlegroups.com
Ziaul (& all),

Did you find a solution to this question?

I'm trying to do the same thing and I have had no success. If anyone has a solution I'd like to see it.

My task:
Create a form with four text fields and three image fields to upload and insert into a single db row.

My only solution I can think of is to put the first two file names into a form field so that the third image uploads everything at once.

It would be cleaner if I didn't have to keep track of file name variables so I could more easily create the db query.

Burkazoid

May 29, 2013, 11:31:28 AM5/29/13
to jquery-f...@googlegroups.com
I too would love to see a working solution of a form with multiple file uploads submitting in a single request.

dheeraj yadav

Dec 5, 2015, 8:40:31 AM12/5/15
to jQuery-File-Upload
i Finding the solution to this too is anybody know how to do it...