jQuery File Upload not using XHR or IFrame

Neil Middleton

Nov 23, 2015, 10:31:17 AM11/23/15
to jQuery-File-Upload

I have an upload solution using a setup similar to this one where people can drag a file onto the page and have it upload to S3.

However, I'm hitting an issue with XHR/Iframe upload. Essentially, if I leave out forceIframeTransport the file will get uploaded to S3 successfully, but the entire page ends up on S3, as that's where the form has submitted to.

When I include forceIframeTransport set to true, nothing happens. There are no exceptions in the console, nothing happening on the server.

I have included jquery.iframe-transportjquery.ui.widget and jquery.fileupload in the page, in that order.