Jquery file upload IE9 issue JSON response

Dhanasekaran H

Apr 6, 2015, 11:14:12 AM4/6/15
to jquery-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Initially I faced problem with done callback then I went through some solutions online and finally I got the solution by changing the contentType of the data to "text/HTML" or "text/plain".

This worked fine for me but now I am facing one more problem. The problem is what should I do if I want to get JSON response from the services.

Mohit Saini

Apr 9, 2015, 9:04:23 AM4/9/15
to jquery-f...@googlegroups.com
IE image loading - when i drag around 20 images and drop it at drop area then images got stuck on "Processing". This is a issue in core plugin. Check the original plugin (https://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/) open it in IE 9+ and drag 20 or more photos, it will stuck with a message "Processing".

To resolve this, you need to do a small change in jquery.fileupload-image.js. In this file find "loadImageFileTypes" and change file extensions as per your requirement. Then clear cache of IE test it. It will be done.