JMX Compliant

biboyg

Jul 20, 2009, 3:03:30 AM7/20/09
to jPOS Users
Hi,

I have successfully followed the tutorial and created a bean using Q2
using jpos 1.6 following the standard convention of JMX which is as
follows:

JMX interface:

QTestMBean

JMX Implementation

QTest implements QTestMBean

Now, I am trying to use MXBean but I am getting an exception:

Nested:javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: No such attribute:
TickInterval
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.setAttribute
(PerInterface.java:82)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.setAttribute
(MBeanSupport.java:240)
at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.setAttribute
(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:762)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.setAttribute
(JmxMBeanServer.java:699)
at org.jpos.q2.QFactory.configureQBean(QFactory.java:232)
at org.jpos.q2.QFactory.createQBean(QFactory.java:131)
at org.jpos.q2.Q2.deploy(Q2.java:430)
at org.jpos.q2.Q2.deploy(Q2.java:266)
at org.jpos.q2.Q2.start(Q2.java:183)
at Test.main(Test.java:26)

Does JPOS Q2 supports MXBean? Because I want to separate the interface
to the concrete implementation? or am I doing it wrong?

Regards,
--
Biboy

tarig ahmed

Jul 20, 2009, 4:46:27 AM7/20/09
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

How can start and learn to use Q2

Tarig

Chhil

Jul 20, 2009, 5:16:27 AM7/20/09
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Purchase the programmers guide.

-chhil

On Jul 20, 2009, at 2:16 PM, tarig ahmed <tari...@gmail.com> wrote:

see http://jpos.org/wiki/JPOS_Mailing_List_Readme_first

Mark Salter

Jul 20, 2009, 6:18:57 AM7/20/09
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
biboyg wrote:

> QTest implements QTestMBean
QTest sounds like the sample, have you modified it at all?

> Now, I am trying to use MXBean but I am getting an exception:
>
> Nested:javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: No such attribute:
> TickInterval
> at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.setAttribute
> (PerInterface.java:82)

Can you show us your source?

Do you have a tickInterval attribute?

--
Mark

Mark Salter

Jul 20, 2009, 6:28:28 AM7/20/09
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
tarig ahmed wrote:
> How can start and learn to use Q2

Please don't hijack threads.

--
Mark

Vener Guevarra

Jul 20, 2009, 6:58:36 AM7/20/09
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have the users-guide. I just want to know if JPOS 1.6 supports MXBeans if not then I just have to stick with MBeans.

Thanks for your response.

Regards,
biboyg

Mark Salter

Jul 20, 2009, 7:29:10 AM7/20/09
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Vener Guevarra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the users-guide.

Chhil was responding to the thread hi-jacker, not you.

8)

> I just want to know if JPOS 1.6 supports MXBeans if
> not then I just have to stick with MBeans.

I don't think we currently support MXBeans.

I figure you could add MXBean support if you wanted to?

--
Mark