need help in jpos

mustapha

Nov 6, 2006, 7:20:26 AM11/6/06
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com

hi everybody,
While I am trying to test an epson printer using some test program samples I
got this exceptions, would anyone help me to fix this or give me some
information and hints to resolve it.
thanks in advance,
best regards,

Service does not exist in loaded JCL registry
jpos.JposException: Service does not exist in loaded JCL registry
at jpos.loader.simple.SimpleServiceManager.createConnection(Unknown
Source)
at jpos.loader.JposServiceLoader.findService(Unknown Source)
at jpos.BaseJposControl.open(Unknown Source)
at tmp.Test.<init>(Test.java:21)
at tmp.Test.main(Test.java:45)
---error code----
109

chhil

Nov 6, 2006, 9:08:25 AM11/6/06
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Wrong mailing list project...lookup a javapos mailing list to talk/operate peripheral device. JPOS is for EFT and  ISO8583.

-chhil

ELKEJBOUT Mustapha

Nov 6, 2006, 9:11:16 AM11/6/06
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
 hi,
sorry!!! and thanks for redirecting me to the appropriate mailig list
best regards,

chhil <chi...@gmail.com> a écrit :
whom the bell tolls, Ernest Hemingway.

mustapha

Nov 6, 2006, 9:52:55 AM11/6/06
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com

hi,
would you please send me an link to javapos mailing list, if you have any
thanks in advance

chhil

Nov 6, 2006, 9:57:00 AM11/6/06
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry can't help you there.... hopefully google can :-)

-chhil

>>         at tmp.Test.<init>( Test.java:21)

ELKEJBOUT Mustapha

Nov 6, 2006, 10:32:16 AM11/6/06
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
hi,
I have tried google before asking you,
thanks

chhil <chi...@gmail.com> a écrit :
to how it can be truly done"
For whom the bell tolls, Ernest Hemingway.

Andy Orrock

Nov 6, 2006, 10:44:34 AM11/6/06
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com

Okay, but…

IT IS NOT OUR PROJECT.

Looks like the best you can do is a subscriber list:

http://www.javapos.com/subscribe.html

ELKEJBOUT Mustapha

Nov 6, 2006, 11:08:00 AM11/6/06
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
hi,
I have already sent an email to this mailing list and I am waiting for replies, but I am not sur it is for helping programming issues
best regards,

pwedscsco

Apr 12, 2014, 1:48:34 PM4/12/14
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com, elkejbout...@yahoo.fr
Hi Mustapha,

Did you ever get an anwer to your question?  Have you solved it?  Love to know how you handle it, if you have figured it out.

Thanks!

Jeff Gordy

Apr 12, 2014, 1:52:33 PM4/12/14
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
The thread that won't die.....

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jpos-users/86496872-5817-4677-bbf2-320fefee7ca0%40googlegroups.com.

Mark Salter

Apr 12, 2014, 4:05:16 PM4/12/14
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
On 12/04/2014 18:48, pwedscsco wrote:
> Did you ever get an anwer to your question? Have you solved it? Love
> to know how you handle it, if you have figured it out.
On the wrong mailing list?

No of course not.

I really wish javapos would sort our their package naming structure to
be 'correct'.

--
Mark