JPOS on Android

ylad

Feb 17, 2014, 6:51:38 PM2/17/14
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
I am working on a project using both JPOS and android  and I am new to both technologies, when I try to unpack a message response I get the exception below, can anyone please help solve

02-17 18:09:12.354: E/AndroidRuntime(2147): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-160
02-17 18:09:12.354: E/AndroidRuntime(2147): Process: com.cashenvoy.paypadsk, PID: 2147
02-17 18:09:12.354: E/AndroidRuntime(2147): java.lang.VerifyError: org/jpos/q2/Q2
02-17 18:09:12.354: E/AndroidRuntime(2147): at org.jpos.util.Logger.log(Logger.java:79)
02-17 18:09:12.354: E/AndroidRuntime(2147): at org.jpos.iso.ISOBasePackager.unpack(ISOBasePackager.java:285)
02-17 18:09:12.354: E/AndroidRuntime(2147): at org.jpos.iso.ISOMsg.unpack(ISOMsg.java:420)
02-17 18:09:12.354: E/AndroidRuntime(2147): at com.cashenvoy.paypad.models.messaging.nibss.ISOPackager.process(ISOPackager.java:63)
02-17 18:09:12.354: E/AndroidRuntime(2147): at com.cashenvoy.paypad.activities.MainActivity$1.run(MainActivity.java:65)

Mark Salter

Feb 17, 2014, 7:28:39 PM2/17/14
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
On 17/02/2014 23:51, ylad wrote:
> I am working on a project using both JPOS and android and I am new to
> both technologies,

I am going to fly a bi-plane to work tomorrow - backwards just for fun.

I will post a message to bi-plane_users on google groups if I can't get
it started or have trouble navigating.

> when I try to unpack a message response I get the
> exception below, can anyone please help solve
>
> 02-17 18:09:12.354: E/AndroidRuntime(2147): FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-160
> 02-17 18:09:12.354: E/AndroidRuntime(2147): Process:
> com.cashenvoy.paypadsk, PID: 2147
> 02-17 18:09:12.354: E/AndroidRuntime(2147): java.lang.VerifyError:
> org/jpos/q2/Q2

Did google tell you anything about :-

AndroidRuntime java.lang.VerifyError

?

You might need to check your packaging, manifest and jar placement - at
a guess.

You are obviously a bright person, so :-

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#translations

when you get a moment.

:-D

--
Mark

Mark Salter

Feb 17, 2014, 7:31:38 PM2/17/14
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
On 18/02/2014 00:28, Mark Salter wrote:
> I am going to fly a bi-plane to work tomorrow - backwards just for fun.
>
> I will post a message to bi-plane_users on google groups if I can't get
> it started or have trouble navigating.
But not before I have thoroughly read and followed the excellent free
advice here :-

of course :-)
--
Mark
Pun intended

sixto antonio contreras florian

Oct 9, 2016, 8:02:29 AM10/9/16
to jPOS Users
Good morning, I'm working on a project in android I am using JPOS studio iso-8583 but have not managed to connect with the POS server. Someone could help me as achieving this communication with the server.

Mark Salter

Oct 9, 2016, 10:47:25 AM10/9/16
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com

http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before

--
Mark

Victor Salaman

Oct 9, 2016, 10:54:01 AM10/9/16
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi:

I would really suggest for you not to use jPOS on the Android platform from a portable device. For technical reasons I won't expand on, you should really have an intermediate server running jPOS Q2, serving requests/front-ending from your Android app, which would do simple JSON for example.

/V

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage. Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Join us in IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=jpos

---