Sending bulk of messges to acquirer

pushpa

Feb 15, 2011, 9:59:06 AM2/15/11
to jPOS Users
can someone tell me on How to send bulk of messges to acquirer using
jpos?

I want to send 100 messages at a time to acquirer. I am using base24
channal to communicate.

Thanks in advance
Pushpa A

chhil

Feb 15, 2011, 10:10:45 AM2/15/11
to jpos-users
Search for client simulator in the list, should give you pointers on how to do this.

-chhil

--
jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage.
Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

pushpa

Feb 16, 2011, 3:28:15 AM2/16/11
to jPOS Users
thanks for your reply chhil..

I have downloaded jpos-ee and started clientsimulator and
serversimulator.

And below are the problems I have

1. No messages exchanged between client and server even though client
and server uses same channel and packager (XMlChannel & XMLPackager)
2. I dont undertsand the use of UI displayed by client
3. JEE renamed 30_clientsimulator.xml

JEE server in clientside changed a file name from
30_clientsimulator.xml to 30_clientsimulator.xml.BAD. Also I see
warning message in log as:

<log realm="Q2.system" at="Wed Feb 16 12:59:07 GMT+05:30 2011.925">
<warn>
deploy
<exception name="The MBean class could not be loaded by the
context classloader">
javax.management.ReflectionException: The MBean class could not be
loaded by the context classloader
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanInstantiator.loadClass(Unknown
Source)
</exception>
</warn>
</log>
<log realm="Q2.system" at="Wed Feb 16 12:59:07 GMT+05:30 2011.956">
<warn>
Tidying \JPOS-EE\build\deploy\30_clientsimulator.xml out of the
way, by adding .BAD
It will be called: \JPOS-EE\build\deploy
\30_clientsimulator.xml.BAD see log above for detail of problem.
</warn>

Thanks in adavnce for the reply
Regards
Pushpa A

pushpa

Feb 16, 2011, 4:51:29 AM2/16/11
to jPOS Users
1. No messages exchanged between client and server even though client
and server uses same channel and packager (XMlChannel & XMLPackager)

- Its working when included org.jpos.simulator packages in jpos.jar.

3. JEE renamed 30_clientsimulator.xml

- OK now after fixing first one.

2. I dont undertsand the use of UI displayed by client - Please
help..

thank
Pushpa A

Mark Salter

Feb 16, 2011, 4:52:58 AM2/16/11
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Pusha, are you working with Shankar at all, you seem to be asking a
similar question and not for the first time?

On 16/02/2011 08:28, pushpa wrote:

> And below are the problems I have
>
> 1. No messages exchanged between client and server even though client
> and server uses same channel and packager (XMlChannel & XMLPackager)

The 'clientsimulator' is badly deployed (you have something missing or
have change something incorrectly, so no requests are being generated,
so nothing is flowing.

> 2. I dont undertsand the use of UI displayed by client

The UI will show messages being exchange when that occurs, at this time
it will show nothing.

> 3. JEE renamed 30_clientsimulator.xml
>
> JEE server in clientside changed a file name from
> 30_clientsimulator.xml to 30_clientsimulator.xml.BAD. Also I see
> warning message in log as:
>
> <log realm="Q2.system" at="Wed Feb 16 12:59:07 GMT+05:30 2011.925">
> <warn>
> deploy
> <exception name="The MBean class could not be loaded by the
> context classloader">
> javax.management.ReflectionException: The MBean class could not be
> loaded by the context classloader
> at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanInstantiator.loadClass(Unknown
> Source)
> </exception>
> </warn>
> </log>
> <log realm="Q2.system" at="Wed Feb 16 12:59:07 GMT+05:30 2011.956">
> <warn>
> Tidying \JPOS-EE\build\deploy\30_clientsimulator.xml out of the
> way, by adding .BAD
> It will be called: \JPOS-EE\build\deploy
> \30_clientsimulator.xml.BAD see log above for detail of problem.
> </warn>

The deployment of the QBean failed, there will be a message somewhere
above this indicating what is really wrong, the file rename is to move
it out of the way until you fix the problem. Perhaps share your version
of the file 30_clientsimulator.xml here and we can take a quick look; I
think you have something missing from your classpath, but we shall see..

I do think this setup is unlikely to be useful to you asis.
Are the bulk requests you are to generate and send in fixed (for testing
perhaps) or generated from a file or something? What are you aiming to
achieve?

I think you are going to have to develop and deploy some code to do the
message production, the simulators do simulation currently, but might
spark an idea or way for you.

--
Mark

pushpa

Feb 16, 2011, 4:56:18 AM2/16/11
to jPOS Users
> 1. No messages exchanged between client and server even though client
> and server uses same channel and packager (XMlChannel & XMLPackager)

I didnt include org.jpos.simulator package classed in jpos.jar and
its OK now.

> 2. I dont undertsand the use of UI displayed by client

please help.

> 3. JEE  renamed 30_clientsimulator.xml

OK now after fixing 1st one.

Regards
Pushpa A

Mark Salter

Feb 16, 2011, 5:00:40 AM2/16/11
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
On 16/02/2011 09:56, pushpa wrote:
>> 2. I dont undertsand the use of UI displayed by client
>
> please help.
Read *all* of my reply...?

If you could answer my questions too, you might get somewhere.

8)

--
Mark

pushpa

Feb 16, 2011, 5:17:52 AM2/16/11
to jPOS Users
1. No messages exchanged between client and server even though client
and server uses same channel and packager (XMlChannel & XMLPackager) \
- I forgot to inlcude simulator module in jpos.jar'

2. I dont undertsand the use of UI displayed by client
- It echos the sent and receieved messages

3. JEE renamed 30_clientsimulator.xml
- solved with 1st on fixed

Regards
Pushpa A

Mark Salter

Feb 16, 2011, 5:37:05 AM2/16/11
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com

So... now you have a running client+serversimulator example, what is
happening?

Are you connecting the sample clientsimlulator to the sample
serversimulator?

--
Mark

pushpa

Feb 16, 2011, 6:26:46 AM2/16/11
to jPOS Users
> So... now you have a running client+serversimulator example, what is
> happening?

Both the simulators exchanging messages correctly. I am using the xml
files from svn as it is.

> Are you connecting the sample clientsimlulator to the sample
> serversimulator?

yes, sample client and server simulator.

regards
Pushpa

Mark Salter

Feb 16, 2011, 6:39:57 AM2/16/11
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
On 16/02/2011 11:26, pushpa wrote:
>> So... now you have a running client+serversimulator example, what is
>> happening?
>
> Both the simulators exchanging messages correctly. I am using the xml
> files from svn as it is.

Good, so you have a working example and can start working out what extra
you need to do.

Please do check my other responses, I did say that this approach might
be a dead end, but that it would depend on what your real needs are.

--
Mark