JMS in q2

onjpos

Jul 10, 2006, 2:12:04 AM7/10/06
to jPOS Users
Hi,
I am trying to use JMS in q2. JMS is working in development
environment as I include jbossall-client.jar file. But while deploying,
q2 is throwing following exception.

<log realm="org.jpos.q2.transaction.TransactionManager" at="Mon Jul 10
11:03:17
GMT+05:30 2006.204">
<warn>
init
<exception name="javax/jms/TextMessage">
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/TextMessage

if i include jbossall-client.jar in q2/lib ...it is throwing following
exception....
11:40:29,183 ERROR BasicMBeanRegistry:321 - Cannot register MBean
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/dom4j/DocumentException

may I know how to use JMS in q2?

Thanx in advance...