Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Victor Salaman

não lida,
24 de set. de 2012, 10:36:2424/09/2012
para jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Hi:

First, without getting into the details, do you have all the required documentation to embark on this project? You'll need to know:

* What type of POS is it?
* Do you have documentation from the POS vendor?
* The physical protocol the POS in talking so you can match your channel accordingly.
* Does the protocol have some sort of header?
* Is your packager really 'iso87binary'?

My advise for you:

* Get POS vendor documentation
* Please buy the jPOS programmer's guide ($50.00)
* Read more until your answer the four questions below by yourself :)

You have a long but interesting path ahead of you,

/V

On Sep 24, 2012, at 9:25 AM, pugazhendhi t <pugazhe...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi all ,

i am  trying to build the simulator for acquirer & issuer system using jpos .

Steps i followed :

I made transaction in POS terminal  - (Master Card) , I changed the Terminal Host ip and port to , JPOS Server ip and port (packager - iso87binary.xml).

I recieved exception as like this in JPOs server log

<log realm="channel/172.26.40.100:1375" at="Mon Sep 24 18:40:40 IST 2012.892" lifespan="74ms">
  <receive>
    <iso-exception>
      receive length 0 seems strange - maxPacketLength = 100000
      org.jpos.iso.ISOException: receive length 0 seems strange - maxPacketLength = 100000
    at org.jpos.iso.BaseChannel.receive(BaseChannel.java:663)
    at org.jpos.iso.ISOServer$Session.run(ISOServer.java:131)
    at org.jpos.util.ThreadPool$PooledThread.run(ThreadPool.java:71)
    </iso-exception>
  </receive>
</log>
<log realm="lms-server.server.session/172.26.40.100" at="Mon Sep 24 18:40:40 IST 2012.893">
  <session-error>
    <iso-exception>
      receive length 0 seems strange - maxPacketLength = 100000
      org.jpos.iso.ISOException: receive length 0 seems strange - maxPacketLength = 100000
    at org.jpos.iso.BaseChannel.receive(BaseChannel.java:663)
    at org.jpos.iso.ISOServer$Session.run(ISOServer.java:131)
    at org.jpos.util.ThreadPool$PooledThread.run(ThreadPool.java:71)
    </iso-exception>
  </session-error>
</log>

And Communication Error in POS Terminal ...

Whether i am in right way ...

My questions :

1. Is it possible to parse the message , that is sent from POS Terminal that i connected to my PC , and trying  to receive the message using the JPOS Server that runs in my pc (locally )
2. Do i need the payment network something like that , Because i am only  trying to simulate acquirer system and issuer system.
3. Is this possible to implement in JPOS +  connecting to real terminal and get the messages and parsing it ..
4. If so any guidance will be more thankful .

jPOS is licensed under AGPL - free for community usage for your open-source project. Licenses are also available for commercial usage.
Please support jPOS, contact: sa...@jpos.org

Pugazhendhi T

não lida,
24 de set. de 2012, 13:35:3024/09/2012