Thanks jPOS team

Horacio Estigarribia

Jul 8, 2009, 12:37:50 PM7/8/09
to jPOS Users
Hello to everyone, I just wanted to let you know all that my
implementation is going to production phase after debugging and
solving some issues. We managed to implement an IVR system with
Cisco's VoIP solution and jPOS for everything related to ISO8583, so
basically we have a phone-POS if you can call it that way.

Thanks to everyone for the unconditional support, specially Mark and
Alejandro.

Good luck

Sinceresly,
Horacio

Alejandro Revilla

Jul 8, 2009, 12:48:13 PM7/8/09
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations!

David Bergert

Jul 8, 2009, 12:55:47 PM7/8/09
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
Congrats !

Good luck on the move to Production !

David Bergert, CISSP, CISA, CPISM/A
www.paymentsystemsblog.com

Andy Orrock

Jul 8, 2009, 2:04:06 PM7/8/09
to jpos-...@googlegroups.com
This is very courteous of you to let everyone know.  Thanks very much!

Andy

SChari

Jul 23, 2009, 6:05:12 AM7/23/09
to jPOS Users
Very encouraging to know !!
Are you using SIP servlets and Q2 by any chance? I am trying to make
an out-of-band authentication VOIP call back to client before
transaction is piped into a q2 link inside an EJB but everything
seems to be collapsing around timeouts

SChari