jPlayer generator for audio streams

Live-streams.nl

Oct 10, 2013, 3:29:45 AM10/10/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello jPlayer users,

We've created a free jPlayer generator for radio stations that work with Icecast v2, SHOUTcast 1 and the last version 2.

The player uses the latest version of the jPlayer source and has the folowing functions:
  • Now playing (Automatic refresh)
  • Cover info (iTunes Api)
  • Upload your own station logo in jpg, gif (animated gif) or png format (max. 230k)
  • Radio station name and slogan
  • External listen links for Winamp/Itunes
  • Links for Facebook and Twitter
We've have tested the player on Windows 7, 8 on IE 7 8 9 and 10, Chrome, Firefox. On Mac OS X, IOS 6 en 7 en Android 4.1 en 4.2 and Linux Centos 5
The player only works with mp3 streaming, AACplus streaming is not yet supported.

We advise you to use it with a radio button on your website that launches the player once you click it.

Below you can find the link to the (Dutch) article with the player generator:
    Note: Live-Streams.nl can not be held responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by the use of this player.

Best regards,

Live-streams.nl

Michel van Dop

Mar 29, 2014, 6:04:49 PM3/29/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

Jasmin Kadric

Apr 4, 2014, 12:39:13 PM4/4/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I tried to generate the stream for this radio : http://player.hitmusic.rs/hit/

Stream source is  http://streaming.hitmusic.rs:8000/hit , so i used it too in your generator , but it wont work for me.
Do you know why it wont work , is it supported by your geneerator, or is it supported by jplayer in general.
Thank you very much.
The generator looks great.

ultrabr

Apr 22, 2014, 1:44:16 AM4/22/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

Hi, as you did to work  JPlayer shoutcast in  internet explorer 11 ? You show me the script please !
I really need in my personal  jplayer !

Thanks

Jonathan2

Apr 22, 2014, 2:20:48 AM4/22/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, 22 April 2014 06:44:16 UTC+1, ultrabr wrote:

Hi, as you did to work  JPlayer shoutcast in  internet explorer 11 ? You show me the script please !
I really need in my personal  jplayer !

And what is the exact error in IE11? You need to be more specific as to your error.