Contracts for jPlayer Developers - People looking to contract a developer post your requirements here!

Maboa

Apr 25, 2012, 10:01:38 AM4/25/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Starting this thread to complement the thread titled 'jPlayer Developers Available for Work' https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups&pli=1#!topic/jplayer/eYg7W16-9P0

Please post here if you have jPlayer related work that you are looking to hire a contractor to fulfill.

If you are a developer please check out the other thread https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups&pli=1#!topic/jplayer/eYg7W16-9P0

The aim is simply to put people who looking for work in touch with those that need work done. We are not liable or responsible for the financial arrangements - please negotiate these in private.

We cannot guarantee the suitability of developers in this group but recommend that people looking to hire check out potential contractor's posts on this group for an indication. This about page should help http://groups.google.com/group/jplayer/about?hl=en_US

Important - job posters please indicate when the position has been filled and we will remove the job posting. If the job remains after 3 months we will remove them anyway.

Mark B

PS This is a bit on an experiment. If it doesn't work out we may end up removing these threads.

Richard McCullough

May 20, 2012, 12:43:12 AM5/20/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I would like some assistance on getting the player to work in Firefox.  It works fine in IE/Chrome.

I also would like some assistance on building some pages for a mobile web site.

Thanks,

Richard

Tammy

Jun 19, 2012, 8:01:33 PM6/19/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I need a jplayer developer to help me in the home stretch of my website launch. The site works in everything except IE and Firefox, and I'm sure somebody who knows what they are looking at can diagnose the problem in minutes! My requirements are simply somebody who can have an actual 2 way conversation with me (email phone or whatever :), in a timely manner, so that I can resolve this issue for my client this week. Thanks.

zapotec

Jun 21, 2012, 4:04:25 AM6/21/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
i ned help to get this jplayer to work with jquery-ui tabs and jplayer list http://jsfiddle.net/UAH9r/

basically to get http://zplayer.zmgc.net/ styled using jquery-ui only.

1/. clicking on each tab item should start to play the item, clicking on it again should pause it. if a user selects a different tab, and clicks on the tab item then this item should start to play and the poster image should change to reflect the actual item that is being played.
2/. jplayer controls should slide over the jplayer not push the tabs downwords
3/. add missing progress bar
4/. add missing volume bar

only using 100% jquery-ui please as on my application the jplayer will be used as a widget which would be added to differently styled sub-sites, so the styling of the jplayer needs to reflect the site's jquery-ui theme being used.

please fork this https://github.com/nkhine/zPlayer and make pull requests.

let me know by email costs and time scale for implementation by email.

thanks

Ash

Jun 21, 2012, 8:29:52 AM6/21/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott,

Do you still need a developer. i have worked with jplayer and implemented many times on my clients.  Let me know and you can contact me at ash...@abacusinteractive.com

thanks

Ash

On Sunday, June 3, 2012 6:01:53 PM UTC, scott ruffell wrote:
I'm looking for a developer to help with the set up and implementation of jPlayer.  I am currently setting up a new web service somewhat like pandora but on a different angle.  I do not currently have funds to pay for a working developer, hoping for someone who believes in the project and would like to join the team as a "side-job".  It has great potential to take off, if this is something you would be interested in please let me know. I am trying to be straight forward in what I have and what I need, thank you.

Scott
Message has been deleted

Ashmodean

Jul 10, 2012, 4:58:15 AM7/10/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello appo, I'm interested, email:  ashmo...@gmail.com

On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 12:59:49 AM UTC+3, appo wrote:
Looking for a developer to correct jPlayer compatibility problems in my music website.  (The folks at happyworm suggested this group.)

This website was developed for me by a vWorker.com developer but he cannot seem to resolve the cross-browser compatibility issues.  I must have decent operation in all later versions of Explorer, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.  Right now Safari (on Mac) and Explorer 8 (on Windows XP) work but there are problems with Explorer 9 under Vista and Explore 9 64-bit under Windows 7.  Chrome and Firefox play only some of the music in the playlist but not all.

You can view the problems on line or I can transfer a zip file with everything you should need to quote me a price for this job.

Anyone interested?

Mohamed Alam

Jul 10, 2012, 5:03:05 AM7/10/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I believe I have identified the problem - it appears to be the character set specified in the "http-equiv" line in the header. When I changed it to "UTF-8" from "iso-8859-1", the buffer and progress bars began working.

Message has been deleted

Ashmodean

Jul 14, 2012, 1:50:54 PM7/14/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello, you can send me the website: ashmo...@gmail.com

On Saturday, July 14, 2012 8:42:34 AM UTC+3, Jaime Guisasola wrote:
Hi,

I'm designing a website for a winery. I have bought a theme on themeforest. It comes with the jplayer plugin and I have included the music. However, now the music starts as the page is loaded and I would like to keep the music off and let the visitor to press paly in a button or something similar in order to not disrupt the visitor.

I don't have a great budget and I think this should be something very simple. Anyway, I'm looking for a developer to help me do this. I can make payments through Paypal or directly to a bank account in USA.

If you are interested, for more details.... please, contact me!!

Thanks

BobNiven

Jul 16, 2012, 12:16:49 PM7/16/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for someone who can create either 2 SIMPLE audio players  OR  a single MP3 player which can be scaled based on a width parameter.

It does not need playlists or any bell and whistles as the player is dynamically written by Javascript using a PHP and a MySql database.

A complete description of how the existing player works, screen shots, appearance and dimensions, and live links is on the webpage below.

Thanks
Bob Niven
Hamilton, ON, Canada

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Alejandro Ferrari

Sep 4, 2012, 10:09:22 PM9/4/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, we need a developer how can add support to ICY metadata into jPlayer, we like to contribute to the community with this feature (if not be supported yet?)

Please if some coder know how do this, please contact me using Google Plus profile.

Thanks

Alejandro Ferrari

Sep 13, 2012, 10:11:20 PM9/13/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys, some coder to work around JPlayer and ICY metadata? we need this ASAP...

Ashmodean

Oct 16, 2012, 11:12:42 AM10/16/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I couldn't find a way to contact you, if you still need help: ashmo...@gmail.com

On Thursday, October 4, 2012 11:33:10 PM UTC+3, Erik Prestinary wrote:
Hello,

I need someone to contact me for Jplayer integration work.

thanks!

Mark Panaghiston

Oct 30, 2012, 3:16:19 PM10/30/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
There is a reply to author option in the triangle drop-down of each post. Next to Post Reply.
I believe it allows you to reply to them without giving away email addresses.

cdowebcast

Jan 7, 2013, 12:58:20 PM1/7/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
quick solution (try free): http://ibuildapp.com

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 1:27 PM
Subject: [jPlayer] Re: Contracts for jPlayer Developers - People looking to contract a developer post your requirements here!

Hello,

i have a Radio on voscast.com

i want to have an Android APP, for my listeners.

can you do it, and how much does it cost ?

Message has been deleted

Slava Gavrilov

Feb 3, 2013, 11:36:58 AM2/3/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I posted this on a main page, but got no replies - fair enough - so I shall try here

We've installed your jplayer on our site http://www.meditationandbeyond.org but we can not for the love of life use your incredible Blue Monday theme.

Yes we've read the manual but got stuck on p6-7

Site is password-protected, if someone would be so kind as to have a look how we can fix it please let me know and I will give you login details (or will create an open test page)

Also we can not figure out how to make audio files available for download (if that's possible)

We are happy to pay for this job (a reasonable amount!) - please post or email me a quote.

Thank you ^_^

Steve Knight

Mar 6, 2013, 10:44:55 AM3/6/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello..

I've tried several times to install jplayer on my site (I'm a voice actor)..but it appears to be beyond my limited abilities....I'm looking for someone to install the playlist player with a color change or 2...please send your quotes to: stevekni...@gmail.com

James Graham

Mar 6, 2013, 12:00:43 PM3/6/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am James Graham 35 yr exp software developer.
I charge $50.00 an hour.
We would use drop box to move the files to me.
You would preview the site on my domain.
Then copy to yours if you like it.
We would proceed in steps with deliverables.
I can stand up a jplayer page in a few of hours from scratch.
Here is a link to a current project.
The page Video Clips is what you are looking for I believe.
Please do not email my client "in...@countlorenzo.com" or thru the "contact us" page.
If you would like referrals I will supply after talking to clients.
Thank you,
James

James Graham

James Graham

Mar 6, 2013, 12:04:56 PM3/6/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Bernie,
I updated media.html in drop box.
Please move it to 1&1 this will fix the video clips page.

On Mar 6, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Steve Knight wrote:

James Graham

James Graham

Mar 9, 2013, 4:04:58 PM3/9/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Did you find some one?
I wrote earlier.
On Mar 6, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Steve Knight wrote:

James Graham

Steve Knight

Mar 9, 2013, 4:29:47 PM3/9/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi James;

I do have someone helping me at the moment,..but I'll let you know if things hit a snag..

James Graham

Mar 9, 2013, 4:54:19 PM3/9/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Great
Client just signed off on
I am traveling mid week but will be checking email.

_justinandrew_

Mar 21, 2013, 12:43:59 AM3/21/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Looking for someone to either help me or to take the reigns for this project.

The design is ready to be coded into a skin from a single PSD file with layers and notation.

Functions additional to what jPlayer does already are the following:

• Play files chronologically by default (latest added first, then sequentially by date)
• Either have the playlist run with the Isotope jQuery framework OR the ability to play a specific 'track' listed in the generated playlist when a user clicks on a specific 'play' button from within a Wordpress loop that's present outside of the jPlayer div.

Please let me know availability and plausibility.

Thanks!

Please contact me via email or gTalk.
Message has been deleted

Steve Barker

Mar 22, 2013, 6:20:41 AM3/22/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We’re looking someone with detailed knowledge of jPlayer and specifically the jPlayer Playlist object. We require a custom jPlayer Playlist object to be built that fulfils the following requirements when used with jPlayer v2.2.

1.     The custom jPlayer Playlist object will be used solely with browsers running on the iOS platform (we have an existing Flash-based player that we will continue to use on all other platforms for the time being). That said, if the custom jPlayer Playlist object performs correctly on other platforms, we will consider that a bonus; however, it is not necessary for you to test the custom jPlayer Playlist object on platforms other than iOS.

2.     The custom jPlayer Playlist object is only required to play (and be tested with) audio clips; our current audio library is MP3 based (CBR), although we are prepared to convert the library to another format to ensure 100% compatibility with iOS if so required (please advise).

3.     The custom jPlayer Playlist object will interact with our back-end streaming server (Adobe Flash Media Server v4.5.4) using HLS.

4.     We only display a single player object on any given web page (i.e. no multiple instances).

5.     We only display/use the following controls on the player: play/pause, stop, volume. We do not display the playlist, clip title, etc.

6.     The player’s volume is to be initially set at 50%.

7.     The player is to use a custom version of the jPlayer Playlist object; we need to be able to call the Playlist object with one or more entries in the playlist array.

8.     We need to be able to pass a duration parameter to the Playlist object; this defines (in seconds) how long each clip in the playlist array is to be played for.

9.     For each entry in the playlist array, we need to be able to specify the point at which the clip/entry is to be played from (in seconds and relative to the beginning of the media file, i.e. a startpoint); this includes zero, i.e. play the clip/entry from the beginning.

10.  When the playlist array contains multiple entries, these are to be played consecutively and automatically from the supplied startpoints and for the given duration with no input required from the user (other than the initial gesture to start playing) until all clips/entries in the playlist have been played.

11.  The player/playlist must handle (i.e. not malfunction) the scenario where the startpoint + duration is greater than the total length of the audio file. For example, 60 + 30 > 80 (MP3 file is 80 seconds long). In such scenarios the player will play the clip/entry until the end of the MP3 file is reached and then move onto the next clip/entry.

12.  When the user presses the stop control, the playlist is to be reset to the first entry (i.e. if the user subsequently presses the play control, the first clip/entry will be played, then the second, etc.).

13.  The player should attempt to automatically start playing the first clip/entry in the playlist array upon load/initiation only (we accept this is likely to be ignored by iOS due to the gesture requirement but is required if we were to use the player on other platforms). Once the player has played all supplied clips/entries it is to stop, i.e. not automatically restart/repeat from the first clip/entry.

14.  When the user presses the pause control, it is desirable that the volume is automatically faded from the current level to zero over a 3 second (approx.) period, at which point the audio is paused. When the user presses the start control to resume audio playback after a pause, it is desirable that the volume is automatically faded from zero to the original level over a 3 second (approx.). The fade in is NOT to be applied if the startpoint is zero. Note that the length of the fade in/out are to be considered part of the duration not additional to it (i.e. a clip/entry is never to be played for more than the duration). Not sure if this piece of work may be of help in this respect: https://github.com/Solutions-Nitriques/jquery.jplayer.fade. If this requirement over complicates the development of the custom jPlayer Playlist object it can be left out.

Please contact me via e-mail or by an initial reply to this post if you are interested in this piece of work.

Thanks & Regards,

Steve Barker
Co-founder
Music At Your Service (Online) Limited

James Graham

Mar 22, 2013, 4:37:03 PM3/22/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am have an extensive background in Quality Assurance with web based solutions.
I came to QA thru system architecture originally and always a developer.
Have you identified the error?
I could help you to track it to root source and offer solutions.
Please advise,
James Graham
Software Specialties

On Mar 21, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Matt Carter wrote:

Hi there,

We're looking for someone to help debug an existing solution we've developed.

Due to the nature of the software I cant go into too much detail here without an NDA except to say that everything is up and working with jPlayer as it stands at the moment.

Unfortunately we're having some occasional and unpredictable issues with what appears to be random sound clips not playing correctly. I'm not sure if this is a problem with our engine or some issue elsewhere.

We're looking for someone with inside knowledge of jPlayer to get to the bottom of the problem once and for all.

Please contact me via email if interested.

Thanks,

Matt

James Graham

Justin Gaskin

Mar 22, 2013, 4:40:52 PM3/22/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi James

I take your response was canned (ie. you just copied and pasted it into this email).

Although that might not be true, your skills may be need.

What I'm looking for is a way to send an action ("play this specific video in the playlist") to jPlayer from modified Wordpress A tags (post titles).

If this is in your realm of knowledge, please let me know.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery" group.

James Graham

Mar 22, 2013, 4:45:27 PM3/22/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin,
Not a bot just a developer, yes I can help you tie your html to java script that controls the jplayer video.
I just completed this site for a band in California.
James Graham
Software Specialties

James Graham

Mar 22, 2013, 5:17:16 PM3/22/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Justin,
This is very easy to do.
If you want I could set up your directory structure and make sure you have the correct files in the correct locations.
Show you where to change the look of the player to replace the icon graphics or change styling set your own skin.
Then we put some "canned java script" :)  in each of your pages and your done.
$50.00 and hour knock this out quick and cheap.
Please let me know I would need to book your job around others.
James

James Graham

Mar 27, 2013, 9:38:03 PM3/27/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello I am James Graham, Software Specialties.
I charge $50. an hour. I have 35 years experience. You can check my most recent jplayer project at www.CountLorenzo.com
I built this site in 10 hours.
The content was provided to my specifications so the job was just HTML and Java script.
The images use a JQuery plugin slideshow.
There is a jplayer on each page that auto plays one song. There is a video clips page that is a jplayer play list.
If you are interested contact me. I am booked tomorrow on a new jplayer project but will be available to do you project Monday.
James Graham
Software Specialties

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2013, at 7:12 PM, mary...@gmail.com wrote:

Looking for assistance to set up multiple playlists and downloads on one page. Will be using images and other elements, some which use conflicting jquery files. need help setting it all up

thanks

James Graham

Mar 28, 2013, 10:40:48 AM3/28/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Have you found a developer. I am interested in doing this work for you.
James Graham
Software Specialties
Jam...@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

James Graham

James Graham

Apr 15, 2013, 7:26:13 PM4/15/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Have you found someone to write this for you?

James Graham

James Graham

Apr 16, 2013, 10:43:41 AM4/16/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Matt,
Did you get this resolved?
James
On Mar 21, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Matt Carter wrote:

Hi there,

We're looking for someone to help debug an existing solution we've developed.

Due to the nature of the software I cant go into too much detail here without an NDA except to say that everything is up and working with jPlayer as it stands at the moment.

Unfortunately we're having some occasional and unpredictable issues with what appears to be random sound clips not playing correctly. I'm not sure if this is a problem with our engine or some issue elsewhere.

We're looking for someone with inside knowledge of jPlayer to get to the bottom of the problem once and for all.

Please contact me via email if interested.

Thanks,

Matt

James Graham

Samuel Mikláš

Apr 26, 2013, 3:24:47 AM4/26/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com, slav...@gmail.com
I can look at it, if you are still interested.

Samuel

Dňa nedeľa, 3. februára 2013 17:36:58 UTC+1 Slava Gavrilov napísal(-a):

James Graham

Apr 26, 2013, 3:44:43 PM4/26/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I can help you.
$100 via PayPal on completion with happy customer.
Please check this link for reference to a happy customer.
James Graham
Software Specialities

James Graham

James Graham

May 9, 2013, 9:50:16 AM5/9/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mark,
I can do this job for you.
Here is a recent site I built with jPlayer playlist.
I charge $50.00 an hour USD.
I have 35 years experience as a software developer.
Thank you for your interest.
James Graham
Software Specialties

On May 8, 2013, at 1:27 PM, bookface wrote:

Hello community,

I am looking for someone who can modify a WordPress template I purchased from themeforest.  It has jPlayer built in to it (not a plugin) but only supports individual audio and video files.  I would like to use the jPlayer media playlist as seen on the happyworm site (http://jplayer.org/latest/demo-02-media/)  I am motivated to get this done correctly; if you decide to respond, please include some references, such as web links to your work.  Thank you.

On Wednesday, April 25, 2012 7:01:38 AM UTC-7, Maboa wrote:
[...]

Maestro J

Jul 24, 2013, 6:14:45 PM7/24/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Im looking for a develop to work on a a jplayer design. Paypal payment. Get intouch with me at maestr...@hotmail.com
if you interested.

Mike Stanton

Aug 1, 2013, 1:49:13 AM8/1/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Need help with this player. Willing to pay for install.

Have uploaded the word press version and cannot get it to work with our shoutcast feed.

Also, uploaded the script as well.

We need a player to work for most browsers, auto play option, and the html to give to others as well so they can simply add our player to their own sites via html.

Please contact me at: buxt...@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance

Mike Stanton

Aug 1, 2013, 1:52:41 AM8/1/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

Please contact me: buxt...@yahoo.com

James Graham

Aug 2, 2013, 3:22:28 PM8/2/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I will be glad to help you stand up your shout cast driven jplayer.
I charge $50 usd an hour. Should take 4 -  6 hours.
35 year professional software developer doing jplayer customizations since jan.
please respond with your URL to the stream and other requirements.
I will quote based on requirements. Build you a demo and if you pay me via PayPal.
James Graham
Software Specialties

Sent from my iPhone
Message has been deleted

Anthony B

Aug 5, 2013, 4:06:04 AM8/5/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I need a developer to help to set up jplayer for a site with multiple instances on pages.
My current audio player is slowing down page loading too much.
So require something simple, fast, lightweight that doesn't load the audio files until the user clicks play. -- like on this site (chimes . com)

Would like to have a play/pause button (large enough to easily click on touch devices) progress bar, duration and volume controls but if this ends up being to slow still i would possibly go for just a play/pause button.

Thanks,
Message has been deleted

James Graham

Aug 5, 2013, 11:26:34 AM8/5/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Anthony,
I am a jPlayer developer.  I can build you a multiple instance jPlayer that will load on play.
I have 35 years experience as a software developer.  I am currently working with jPlayer about 80% of the time.
I charge $50.00 an hour USD payable via pay pal.  Your requirements as stated would cost about $200.00 not including graphics.  I could use graphics that I have if they work for you or you can supply the image file or I could build an image file at additional cost.
Thank you for your interest,
James Graham
Software Specialties

James Graham

James Graham

Aug 7, 2013, 8:53:40 PM8/7/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Mike,
Do you still need help?
James Graham
Software Specialities

James Graham

Dave Green

Aug 22, 2013, 9:52:08 PM8/22/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a genius jPlayer developer to create and integrate a lightweight text audio player for our Wordpress based mp3 site.

The player must be capable of playing any one of 10,000+ mp3's on a single page.

Please contact with samples of past work, etc.

Thanks,

Dave G.

Augusto Ferleny

Aug 23, 2013, 9:15:00 AM8/23/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sirs
I have a radio icecast stream AAC http://96.127.183.74:8604/live
but fails to make it work with the html5 player http://jplayer.org/latest/demo-08/ ... You could do it for me?
I will pay with paypal.
Tell me I'll send a few dollars.
Thank you.

Stefan Petrov

Aug 23, 2013, 9:16:53 AM8/23/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dave,

you can check out a player I built at http://www.suamusica.com.br/#!/ShowDetalhes.php?id=162896&forr%C3%B3-estourado-promoci...@romimmata.html

When you click the + button next to each song,  the song is added to the player and ca be played. I can code you the design and functionality you need.

Stefan

James Graham

Sep 30, 2013, 7:26:29 PM9/30/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Did you get this issue resolved?
James Graham

James Graham

Fer

Oct 14, 2013, 11:30:34 AM10/14/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
aural.us

I'm a little messy programming because I've learned all by myself (with internet ppl support), and I study Visual Communication, so I'm a designer, not a mathematician. But this is my last work published.

I can redesign the whole player and add new functions, like sorting lists, etc. But, maybe for money, because I'm full of activities this semester, and my free time, it's free; unless this happens.

Josh Dardis

Oct 24, 2013, 12:10:08 PM10/24/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are looking for someone to add some final touches to our jPlayer plugin.

Tasks might include:

Adding Volume control
Adding Progress Bar
Limiting Skip button to 6 clicks per hour

JD R

Nov 8, 2013, 8:21:36 PM11/8/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am looking for a coder who can style/mod  JPlayer - this will be a paid job. Please email me with your quote. Please see attached.

Thanks,

Jonathan
jPlayer requirement 7-11-2013.docx

Evan Rogers

Dec 17, 2013, 2:47:52 PM12/17/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I'm looking for a jplayer developer to create a waveform visualization, move some player controls around, and a setup a static download button.

Please respond with hourly rate and quote.

Thanks!

TheHosting4You

Dec 30, 2013, 4:06:57 PM12/30/13
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I have a question, the player does not work in exploratory 9 where it can abut I have already updated to the version nieeuwe but the problem is still there

M.v.g.

Evan Rogers

Feb 17, 2014, 5:33:29 PM2/17/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

As per my last post in December of '13, I'm still looking for a jplayer developer!

Looking to create a waveform visualization, move some player controls around, and a setup a static download button. Note: this is wordpress site and I would like to be able to post shortcode similar to how the mp3-jplayer plugin works.

Please respond with hourly rate and quote.

Thanks!

cdowebcast.com

Feb 18, 2014, 11:29:08 AM2/18/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Caso a rádio não esteja funcionando me chame pelo skype: cdowebcast

assim fica mais fácil eu te atender na hora que vc precisa

Andrew Barton

Jul 5, 2014, 1:11:06 PM7/5/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I need a jPlayer developer to get an authenticated live Icecast MP3 stream working across all browsers on all devices.
I'm part way there but have got stuck!

Thanks,
Andrew

eric brockman

Aug 6, 2014, 6:18:19 PM8/6/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm looking for a developer that can help with setting up multiple playlist on a page, all nested into a carousel.

Let me know if you're interested.
thanks!

Dahsin ila

Aug 28, 2014, 12:04:48 PM8/28/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
hi,
contact me on my google profile if you are still looking for a developer
.
Thanks,
Nishad

Youssef Kh

Sep 2, 2014, 6:26:59 PM9/2/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
If you need any help contact me at k...@01tek.com
I helped many in fixing issues or building projects with jplayer

Regards
Youssef

Lucy Macedo

Sep 4, 2014, 12:19:35 PM9/4/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi I am looking to find someone to install help with the installation of this player. Please respond with your availability and rates. Thank you. Lucy

mko0nji9

Sep 6, 2014, 11:10:23 PM9/6/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I'm working on a nonprofit music site (http://foundwaves.org) and we're looking to implement a persistent audio player throughout the site.

We're hoping to use Jplayer, but have a number of custom features we'd like to add:

* Ability to stream Youtube audio (SCM Player can do this. Perhaps we can port the feature... https://github.com/cshum/SCM-Music-Player/blob/github/README.md)
* Ability to stream Soundcloud tracks (SCM Player also can do this)
* Ability to stream Bandcamp tracks (it looks like they have an API: https://bandcamp.com/developer)

** Features we'd like to have, but would be OK if not possible :**

* Ability to add Youtube and Vimeo videos to playlist (video and audio).
* Ability to add Spotify audio to playlist (probably not possible, but we can dream, right!)

Let me know if you're interested and we can figure out costs/timeframe, etc.  Thanks!

Robert Blackmon

Sep 11, 2014, 7:59:51 PM9/11/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for a jplayer developer who can create a clock-based player that switches live stream URLs at specific times. There will be five base streams and I need to create a 24/7 grid that is filled by accessing one of the five streams at a time.

Please let me know if you feel you can help with this project.

Thanks!

socia...@wgrrdb.com

Sep 15, 2014, 7:30:43 AM9/15/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Request for jPlayer Developer

BACKGROUND

Hello, my name is Allison and I am seeking a jPlayer developer to resolve ongoing issues beyond my technical ability for use on an internet talk radio station, which broadcasts a LIVE stream using multiple mount points via an Icecast v2 server.

At present, I have been working on a new version of the station’s player, designed primarily as a pop-up, but coded in full screen for the purpose of being responsive regardless of screen resolution. The player currently uses version 2.7.0, along with a custom PHP schedule call to retrieve the LIVE show/host images and display track title information pulled from the Icecast server, to wit are also coded to be fluid in final display size.

Unfortunately, the jPlayer does not resume LIVE content if a user clicks the pause button, instead playing content from when the stream was paused. As an aside, I attempted to implement the demo on the jPlayer website that illustrates how to utilize a “live stream,” but when implemented into the player, it for some reason blanks-out the track information {??} being retrieved via the external PHP file.

Further, while I managed to make the width of the player responsive, so as to reserve space for links to external players of choice, i.e. VLC, Winamp, etc., the current jPlayer skin’s buttons are incredibly small (height-wise), and more so when accessed via mobile. Ideally, the controls will take up approximately 15% of the screen in height. In addition, having looked at the slim picking of players on the market, my hope is to avoid sprites and see the controls coded entirely in CSS. As such, I am capable of providing a mock-up of the design I seek, which is a flat/minimal style user control interface.

Moreover, it would be nice to incorporate some of the features of “HTML5 Radio Station Player” on the Envato market. Unfortunately per several comments to buyers, the developer seems unwilling to work on a responsive version or code the controls in CSS.

PROJECT REQUIREMENTS:

  • Resolve cached playback of stream when pause button clicked (somehow need to reload stream so it picks up LIVE without blanking track information)
  • Incorporate Twitter/Facebook sharing  options (seen in HTML 5 Radio Station Player on Envato Market)
  • Incorporate ability to switch stream quality (seen in HTML 5 Radio Station Player on Envato Market)
  • Code player controls via pure CSS sans-Sprites so they take up ~ 15% of screen in height regardless of device

CURRENT DEVELOPMENT VERSIONS:

Josh Dardis

Oct 2, 2014, 3:48:31 PM10/2/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I'm looking for a someone who can eliminate gaps between tracks. I heard the only way to do it is to instance 2 jplayers and have them overlap each other. Looking for help to get this done.

Josh Dardis

Nov 12, 2014, 11:41:32 AM11/12/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Still looking for someone who can help setup 2 instances of Jplayer. The 2nd instance will start the next song in the playlist before the previous song ends.

Harry

Dec 10, 2014, 12:43:42 PM12/10/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
We are using jPlayer as the video player for many projects.
We're looking for a  developer to help us with some updates to make our codebase more maintainable.

The main task is to upgrade to the latest version of jPlayer. We're currently using 2.5 but want to see if we can utilise some of the more recent features.
We have a fairly sophisticated wrapper around jPlayer 2.5 which includes features like buffering and more accurate timeupdate events.
We'd also like to update the latest jPlayer version to incorporate all the latest bug fixes.
Testing is part of the job and is shared among the team. It will include extensive cross device and cross browser testing along with testing on low bandwidth connections.
We utilise automated testing so are particular keen to speak to people with this experience.
Other tasks include:
  • Advice on how to skin player for future projects
  • Investigate pre-loading clips while an interaction screen appears between videos.
The role would suit someone with an understanding of jPlayer internals. Please contact me to find out more.

Many thanks,
Harry

Salahuddin Hairai

Mar 6, 2015, 12:10:19 PM3/6/15
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm looking for a developer who can customize jplayer like this http://www.fluentu.com/chinese/play/3478/i-love-my-family/.

- be able to support multiple subs at once
- support for pronounciation

Thanks

please contact me mr....@gmail.com

James Graham

Jul 15, 2015, 4:03:27 PM7/15/15
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Did you find a solution?
I am available and can write this solution for you.
James Graham
Software Specialties

James Graham

Jul 15, 2015, 4:05:04 PM7/15/15
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Have you found a solution, I can code a solution for you.  I am currently available and have extensive jPlayer experience.  My rates are reasonable and I bill when you are happy.

James Graham
Software Specialties

clien...@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2015, 10:50:57 AM8/27/15
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Looking for a developer to correct jPlayer compatibility problems in my music website. pref brazilian portuguese

Robert Blackmon

Oct 11, 2017, 11:06:51 AM10/11/17
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
I need a WordPress jplayer plugin which would allow social sharing of individual tracks in a playlist. I am currently using mp3jplayer which has great features and ease of use.

Döner

Nov 27, 2018, 4:22:53 PM11/27/18
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Looking for someone who can install this thing on my blank site.
There's 10 mp3 and I would like to have them in a playlist + a banner / picture on top of it.
Any help appreciated.

Bill Hamilton

Nov 28, 2018, 5:39:09 PM11/28/18
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
New email:   billy...@gmail.com

OLD NO GOOD:  bill.h...@rcn.com

THANK-YOU
-billy

Dec 2, 2018, 8:16:43 PM12/2/18
to jPlayer: HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Hi guys, sorry I posted a dup in another thread 1st, then I saw this one.

We have JPlayer running on the background and it works perfectly on PCs, Laptops and Androids.

BUT on iPhones we have a problem, where playback does not automatically switch from one song to another AFTER the screen locks up itself.
(if you keep the screen "awake" everything works good, but unfortunately we can't make people change configs and disable screen auto-lock)

Basically the song plays -> then iPhone starts to lock itself automatically by default timing -> currently playing song will play until the end, but the next one will never start until user "awakes" and unlocks the phone. This is not related to iPhone custom settings as I tried MANY different variations of them.

PLEASE HELP! (for a pay).

Or if JPlayer is a dead project would you recommend any other player that plays .mp3s?

Also, what is the difference between JPlayer & React version of it? Should I try it?

Thank you very much!