Rollover behavior of buttons (and a few other bugs)

Spinner

Apr 16, 2014, 11:59:45 AM4/16/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!

After days of work, I have a functional Blue Monday Audio Playlist... except for a few minor bugs.

1.  When I scroll my cursor over the buttons, they "swipe" to their toggle buttons. Does anyone know how to fix this?

2.  The MaxVolume button was in the wrong spot on the player (under the seek bar near the current time).  For now, I deleted it by removing the following from the HTML:

<li><a href="javascript:;" class="jp-volume-max" tabindex="1" title="max volume">max volume</a></li>

Ideally I'd like to restore that code if I can get the button into the proper location (to the right of the volume bar).  I assume it's something I change within the "jplayer.blue.monday.css" file, but I'm stumped.

3.  I uploaded both mp3 and ogg files. Everything plays fine in both Chrome and Firefox, and it worked for a moment in Safari, but now it hangs and nothing loads in. Any thoughts? My path is  swfPath: "/js/Jplayer.swf",

Much appreciated!

Jonathan2

Apr 16, 2014, 12:12:18 PM4/16/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Got a link?

Spinner

Apr 16, 2014, 4:01:01 PM4/16/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
BIG shout out to Jonathan2 for fixing these bugs on my website.  Very helpful.  I'm using a template from html5up.net (great html5 templates, BTW), and the fly-in animation was also being applied to the buttons on my jPlayer.  Jonathan found the solution in style.css.  By deleting the "ease-in" and "ease-out" transitions, my jPlayer is now up and running!