Subtitle support in full screen

A. Peled

Apr 23, 2014, 9:14:21 AM4/23/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was wondering if the latest version of jPlayer (2.6.0) has subtitle support in full screen mode. Previous versions I know did not support them but I can't find any specific information about this in the 2.6 release so thought I would ask here

Thanks in advance,

Asaf

Mark Panaghiston

Apr 28, 2014, 11:46:09 AM4/28/14
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
I'm afraid not. The webVTT spec is not widely supported and there would need to be controls for it and such.

The popcorn player can do the subtitles, but that has issues in full screen. It should be a CSS issue, but it can be difficult to try and make the jPlayer skin work with the subtitles that rely on certain css rules being present.