video on iphone?

dave

May 30, 2012, 1:56:08 PM5/30/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Does video on the iphone work, or is it supposed to?

http://www.jplayer.org/latest/demo-01-video/

I get a circle with a slash through it over the play button if I try the demo, so I'm wondering if this is supposed to work on the iphone.  I thought it played via quicktime before, but I could be mistaken.

Thanks,
David

Mark Panaghiston

Jun 8, 2012, 8:36:53 AM6/8/12
to jpl...@googlegroups.com
Yes jPlayer works on iOS3+
Well, it has not been tested much on that version, since iOS4 was out at the time. It was tested heavily on iOS5 beta and we provided feedback that helped Apple fix their position:fixed and other things in iOS5.

I just reviewed on my iPhone4 iOS 5.1.1 and the link worked. All the demos did I double-checked. As did iPad3 iOS 5.1.1 work.

How was you connected?
I was connected via WiFi in both cases. I have tested 3G in the past and it worked fine to.

What iOS version do you have on your phone?