Cannot add account on web version

kitto

Nov 3, 2011, 5:32:24 PM11/3/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Each time I tried to add an account, it keep re-directing me to "subscribe" website!!!
http://www.joukuu.com/subscribe/subscribe.aspx

Is there a reason around this?!

-Kit

Anson

Nov 4, 2011, 12:45:25 AM11/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kit, I have sent you an email, please check out!

souka

Nov 4, 2011, 1:15:15 PM11/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Please tell me, how to add an account on web version.
thanks.

kitto

Nov 4, 2011, 2:09:15 PM11/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick response Vincent.  I thought the free account doesn't allow for multiple accounts of a single service.  Without that, I think a free Joukuu account is not  useful.  Might as well go to that site to login.

souka -- It support only one account right now.  So, once you add one account from any service, then that is it.

Vincent

Nov 4, 2011, 2:11:15 PM11/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Just go to the "add account" button, then choose which service provider you want to add!

souka

Nov 4, 2011, 10:30:07 PM11/4/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
As with Kit, it keep re-directing me to "subscribe" website!!!

Vincent

Nov 5, 2011, 12:15:46 AM11/5/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. For now, if you want add multiple accounts, you need to subscriber, 14 days free trial.

John Harris

Nov 16, 2011, 6:38:39 AM11/16/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Vincent, this is disgraceful. Look at your own website (http://www.joukuu.com/pricing/).

Supported number of accounts (for the FREE version) - "one account for each service provider". Not "one account".

If you require everyone to have a google account, and this adds as the ONLY account allowed on the free service, your free service is a total waste of time. It's a wrapper for google docs? Please you must admit this now on the forum, your free service is a wrapper for google docs, nothing more.

Very disappointing.

Vincent

Nov 16, 2011, 9:54:19 AM11/16/11
to jou...@googlegroups.com
Great feedback. Thanks. For the free version, meaning the desktop application, you can add one account for each service provider. That's correct.

For the web, for now, you only can add one Google Docs, if you want to add more service providers, you need to subscribe for that. But we are redesigning the functions, will have some changes coming soon.

Chris

Feb 2, 2012, 5:41:46 PM2/2/12
to jou...@googlegroups.com
I am a subscriber and I cannot add my SugarSync account to my Jouku. I have double and triple checked my email address and password, but I receive "wrong username or password". I know this combination works because I have tried it directly on SugarSync's site. Any suggestions?

- Chris
Message has been deleted