Happy Birthday, Maestro Bell! ( Dec.9)

vivienne

Dec 9, 2016, 10:57:20 PM12/9/16
to Joshua Bell Forum

To Joshua Bell on your Special Day!

Thank you for bringing the excitement of classical music around the world for all to enjoy!

vivienne

Dec 10, 2016, 1:09:29 AM12/10/16
to Joshua Bell Forum
More Birthday Greetings for Joshua Bell!

 From the Violin Channel: Today is American virtuoso Joshua Bell's 49th birthday | A student of legendary Russian pedagogue Josef Gingold, Joshua serves as Music Director of the Academy of St Martin in the Fields – and performs and records regularly with many of the world's eminent orchestras and conductors | He currently concertizes on the 1713 'Gibson ex-Huberman' Stradivarius"

From the Bravo! Vail Music Festival: Happy birthday to the incomparable Joshua Bell -- violinist and music director of one of our resident orchestras the Academy of St Martin in the Fields. We can't wait to see you back in Vail in 2017!

Check out this incredible video 'mashup' of Vivaldi & Piazzolla's Four Seasons from the 2016 season.

vivienne

Dec 10, 2016, 11:38:09 AM12/10/16
to Joshua Bell Forum
From the Academy of St. Martin in the Fields: " Please join us in wishing our Music Director Joshua Bell a very happy birthday! Very much looking forward to touring with him again in January: http://www.asmf.org/whats-on/europe-joshua-bell/

From WQXR: " Happy birthday, Joshua Bell!"
Watch Bell and Frankie Moreno perform "I'll Be Home For Christmas" live from The Greene Space at WNYC/WQXR in 2013.