Fetching results from multiple tables and map it to a java calss

10 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

ankur.bha...@gmail.com

chưa đọc,
08:38:58 30 thg 6, 201430/6/14
đến jooq...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I am using jooq with play framework I have a situation here

See below code it is working fine I can fetch the result in form of list as below and I can easily populate on my author.scala.html template :

DSLContext jOOQDslCtx = getJooqDslCtx(getDBConnection("mytestdb"));
List<AuthorRecord> authList =  jOOQDslCtx.select().from(Author.AUTHOR).fetchInto(AuthorRecord.class);

but what I should do if I want the results (multiple columns from different table in query) into same list form.
should I create my own POJO to map it or I can use java collection API for this purpose.

please advice!

Thanks,
Ankur

Lukas Eder

chưa đọc,
03:27:17 1 thg 7, 20141/7/14
đến jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This seems to be the same question as that one here:

Answers to be found on the other thread

Thanks,
Lukas

Trả lời tất cả