How to create table with field ID identity(1,1)

glma...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2016, 7:56:04 AM9/1/16
to jOOQ User Group
Hi all,

I'm working with JOOQ and I need to create all tables in database automatic. So, the problem is I can't find a way to create field id with identity (1,1) (auto_increment).
Please help!

Lukas Eder

Sep 1, 2016, 7:57:16 AM9/1/16
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately, this is not yet possible with jOOQ 3.8. The missing feature is requested here:

In the meantime, you will need to resort to using plain SQL. Let me know if you need any help with that.

Best Regards,
Lukas