batchInsert does not update record on success

9 visualizações
Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

jonas.jh...@gmail.com

não lida,
02/07/2015, 12:37:1902/07/15
para jooq...@googlegroups.com
If I do record.insert(), the record gets updated with the newly generated row id.
However in case of a batchInsert, all records don't get updated and the id is still null afterwards.
Is this intended behaviour?

Lukas Eder

não lida,
15/07/2015, 06:22:4115/07/15
para jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It would be great to be able to fetch generated IDs (or to emulate INSERT .. RETURNING in general) via JDBC batch statements, but so far, we haven't found an easy way to do so. There's a pending feature request to track this, but I'm not very optimistic that it is even implementable:

Cheers,
Lukas

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor