Need a collection of all Tables

band...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2017, 6:53:18 AM4/7/17
to jOOQ User Group
Can I get a collection of all Tables with out using reflection.
Basically, I was hoping for a method like...
public List<Table> getTables() on the generated *.jooq.util.Tables.

Is there some other way to get a collection of all Tables?

-Kevin

Lukas Eder

Apr 7, 2017, 6:55:07 AM4/7/17
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your message. Sure, you can access the generated schema and call its getTables() method. If you have multiple schemas, you can access them all from your generated catalog object(s).

Hope this helps,
Lukas