IN fails with empty rows collection

jdoe

Jul 31, 2015, 4:01:36 AM7/31/15
to jOOQ User Group
Strange bug appeared:

FIELD1.in(emptyIdsCollection()).or(DSL.row(FIELD2,FIELD3).in(emptyRowsCollection))

Generates something like:

where (
  1 = 0 /* which is OK */
  or (field2, field3) in () /* invalid syntax */
)

I'm looking forward to seeing a fix!

Lukas Eder

Jul 31, 2015, 4:18:36 AM7/31/15
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for reporting. Indeed, we guarded against this situation in single value IN predicates, but not row value IN predicates. I've created an issue for this:

And a fix:

Cheers,
Lukas

Message has been deleted

jdoe

Jul 31, 2015, 4:27:32 AM7/31/15
to jOOQ User Group, lukas...@gmail.com
Thank you for the fix! Extremely fast! )