Convert date to String .

Rafael da Silva Monteiro Leite

May 13, 2015, 4:23:26 PM5/13/15
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have one selection (SelectOnConditionStep) your name is record, and i get a column from this select:

record.getValue(field("dt_ultima_movimentacao"))

In your return, not return my date. return this :

[50, 48, 49, 53, 45, 48, 52, 45, 49, 55]

Lukas Eder

May 14, 2015, 3:23:21 AM5/14/15
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

From a high level, I'd say "dt_ultima_movimentacao" is of a BINARY or VARBINARY or BLOB type, and you fetched it as a string instead...

Could you please provide a bit more information to help see what's going on? I mean:

- The database you're using
- The jOOQ version you're using
- The DDL of the table
- The full jOOQ query that you've used