A scala extension for JOOQ

Gabriel Abadi

Jun 22, 2015, 11:05:22 PM6/22/15
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I'm working in this project.

I want your opinion about it, and if someone else finds it useful

Thanks in advance

Lukas Eder

Jul 15, 2015, 8:27:12 AM7/15/15
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gabriel,

Thanks a lot for sharing - on a high level, this looks extremely promising. I'm personally looking forward to testing this out further, once we are able to generate case classes out of the box (https://github.com/jOOQ/jOOQ/issues/3821)

I have also pinged some of the "usual suspects" for using jOOQ with Scala, hoping that we'll get some more feedback on your ideas.

Cheers,
Lukas

Lukas Eder

Jul 15, 2015, 8:28:21 AM7/15/15
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
(btw: have you tried putting this project on reddit's /r/scala? This might get you some more feedback)