A Big Thank You!!!

Deven Phillips

Jun 21, 2016, 3:09:48 PM6/21/16
to jOOQ User Group
I had to go back and add some functionality to a project I haven't worked on regularly in over a year... Needless to say, it was using a much older version of jOOQ (3.4.5). As I added the new functionality, I realized that I wanted to use some features from jOOQ's mocking capabilities, but the transaction support wasn't introduced until 3.7.3 (IIRC)... So, for the first try I changed my POM to use the latest, compiled, unit tested, sonarqubed, integration tested, and deployed to staging... Not even a tiny hiccup along the way... Thank you all SO MUCH for making this a painless experience!!

Deven Phillips
Team Lead/DevOps
Sungard Availability Services

Lukas Eder

Jun 21, 2016, 6:14:34 PM6/21/16
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hey Deven,

Excellent, thank you very much for your nice words and feedback. I'm very happy to hear that your upgrade worked so flawlessly. We take extreme care to stay as backwards compatible as possible - and it's not always easy when maintaining an internal DSL. It's great to hear that this worked out so well for you.

Cheers,
Lukas