multi schema generation

eyp.g...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2016, 12:16:07 PM11/13/16
to jOOQ User Group
How can I generate classes for multiple schemata with JOOQ?

<includes>public.*</includes>

How can I set another schema i.e. foo.*?

Lukas Eder

Nov 13, 2016, 12:52:34 PM11/13/16
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

There are two steps:

1. Use several <inputSchema> elements to specify what schemas you're interested in

For 1) see also the <schemata> element in this manual page:

Hope this helps,
Lukas