JOOQ code generation issue with SSL enabled DB server

a.chowd...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2018, 4:58:04 AM3/30/18
to jOOQ User Group
Hello,
I am connected to remote DB (postgresql) server which is SSL enabled. Now when I am trying to build my project and I am getting following error.

Failed to execute goal org.jooq:jooq-codegen-maven:3.10.1:generate (second-generation) on project security-test: Error running jOOQ code generation tool: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "10.126.50.95", user "genadm", database "sec_test", SSL off

In my project's DB config file I have appended "?ssl=true&sslfactory=org.postgresql.ssl.NonValidatingFactory" to turn off SSL validation. Also in sever's host file made an entry for the IP address of my system, however still facing the issue.

Lukas Eder

Mar 30, 2018, 2:03:01 PM3/30/18
to jooq...@googlegroups.com
In my project's DB config file I have appended "?ssl=true&sslfactory=org.postgresql.ssl.NonValidatingFactory" to turn off SSL validation.

What is that "DB config file", and how does it communicate with the jOOQ code generator?