CLT Meeting Notes - June 2013

Olaf Offick

Aug 23, 2013, 8:10:14 AM8/23/13
to joomla-wg...@googlegroups.com

CLT Meeting Notes - June 2013

Meeting Date Options:

  • Wednesday, June 19th 2013

Participants: Peter Martin, Sander Potjer, Olaf Offick, Isidro Baquero, Ruth Cheesley, Guillermo Bravo

Absent: Brad Baker

Scheduled length of time: 2 hours

Agenda Items & minutes

  1. JED

JED has a good meeting during and the team will go through the feedback and start building a team to start building the new JED based on the specs

http://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/1750-the-jed-terms-of-service-revision.html

http://community.joomla.org/blogs/leadership/1751-the-jed-30-request-for-proposal.html

A meeting with a third party vendor was schedule which might have an option to scan code (in this case JED Extensions)  for vulnerabilities via API and issue a report how to fix the issues.

  1. Forum

At JandBeyond 2013 we organized a Global Moderator real life meeting, which was the first ever since Joomla forum was established in 2005. We have discussed about our moderating team, our moderation, anti-spam measures and the forum rules. We will try to restructure the forum (few sub forums will be merged) so that it’s easier for new forum members to know where to post. We will structure our forum warnings, simplify the forum rules, and do something about the untranslated buttons and missing translation items.

  1. JCM

Microdata was added a few weeks ago and that included the Google+ author links.

  1. Joomla! Pictures idea

Opportunity to add an article in the magazine/community with a small gallery or use something to link the galleries to a common place (e.g. events.joomla.org)

To comment on this, please discuss this here:
http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=704&t=814791