CLT Meeting Notes - July 2013

Olaf Offick

Aug 23, 2013, 8:14:09 AM8/23/13
to joomla-wg...@googlegroups.com

CLT Meeting Notes - July 2013

Meeting Date:

  • Thursday, July 18th 2013

Participants: Sander Potjer, Olaf Offick, Isidro Baquero, Ruth Cheesley, Guillermo Bravo,

Absent: Peter Martin,Brad Baker,

Scheduled length of time: 2 hours

Agenda Items & minutes:

  1. JED

The JED team members and a third party security check vendor had a meeting about their service for the JED. This will be discussed further via email.

  1. Forum

Modification to the forum code needed to make it easier to provide a link to the international language forum. Code changes are usually not that simple and we will need to make sure that the forum stays stable.

  1. community.joomla.org site

In general it is ok to add new people (e.g. Make them Manager). Above Manager, we should maybe have a discussion about this, unless they are a CLT member.

Starting a process to create a sitemap to enhance accessibility and SEO. (e.g. xmap)

  1. JCM

Complaints about too much advertising/marketing, are dealt with as links in the biography have been removed. There were some issues with languages and 404 error, and those issues have been fixed as well. Any new languages will not have a problem with the 404 errors.

  1. JUG’s

Request for new people for the JUG team looks quite successful. New processes are added to the JUG platform and all the rules are under review.

To comment on this, please discuss this here:
http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=704&t=814792