CLT Meeting Notes - Jan 2013

Olaf Offick

Jan 28, 2013, 4:11:25 AM1/28/13
to joomla-wg...@googlegroups.com

CLT Meeting Notes - Jan 2013

Meeting Date Options:
  • Tuesday, Jan 15th 2012 - 20:30 UTC

Participants: Peter Martin, Sander Potjer, Olaf Offick, Isidro Baquero, Brad Baker

Scheduled length of time: 2 hours

Agenda Items & minutes:

A. Progress Overview of CLT managed sub-sites:
  1. JED
    • JED is getting more stable. More positive feedback from the extension developer and the community. The JED Team is starting the process for the next version of the JED (JED 2.0)
  2. JPeople
  3. JRD
    • New team has been formed to start working on the site. CLT will have a meeting with them in the near future and will report back.
  4. JTD
    • Working on document to share, starting to manage/arrange new JTD group email
  5. Forum
    • Rochen have installed a new spam filter which cuts out almost 90% of the spammers. Some users had some problems connecting to the forum, but this is being worked on as well.
  6. community.joomla.org site
    • Migrating to 2.5 and update of content, starting to get  a few people together, to form a team and start working on improving the community website.
  7. Showcases (http://community.joomla.org/showcase)
    • We will Contact Team to see if there are any plans to migrate to 2.5 (do they need help?), Are there any ideas for improving the site, and about the possibility to have a CLT liaison

B. Other
  1. Joomla! Community Leadership Team Nomination Form
    • We will discuss when the submission form is closed.
  2. Volunteers Portal
    • Creating document with the ideas collected during JWC and ideas which came out of closing JPeople.
  3. 2013 CLT Goals
    • Google Doc Draft created to be able to add further goals in  the upcoming days to it so we can discuss this
  4. 2013 Budget
    • Asking OSM for the numbers for 2012

To comment on this, please discuss this here:
http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=704&t=788246