budget meeting - apology

Victor Drover

Jan 16, 2015, 11:17:53 AM1/16/15
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
[cross-posted so Javier can reply]

Hi Javier,

I just wanted to apologize for not being more flexible today when you requested to add a new person to our budget meeting.

Time was short when you suggested the addition, and I was worried that we would get side-tracked diving into the details of budget process vs. the goal for the meeting (balancing the budget).

No offense was intended, and there was nothing said in the meeting that could not be shared publicly.

I'm glad we dealt with this difference of opinion in a professional manner and I look forward to continuing our productive relationship in leadership.

We are having another meeting on Friday, 23-Jan-2015. Just let me know who you would like me to invite on the PLT side. The budget process is very transparent, and anyone attending should review all the existing docs here (publicly viewable):

Javier Gomez

Jan 16, 2015, 11:26:52 AM1/16/15
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the apologies, same here. I will definitely requests things in advance for the future. It was just a misunderstanding.

Victor Drover

Jan 16, 2015, 11:27:44 AM1/16/15
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
+1 :)