End of term

Robert Deutz

Aug 27, 2016, 10:09:56 AM8/27/16
to Joomla Leadership Team
Hi All,

if you have followed the PLT meeting minutes you might have noticed that my term ends in August and that I didn’t ask to re-new my term. So my time in the Joomla! leadership group is almost over and I like to wish you all the best, a good time and fun.

I will stay in some groups CMS-Maintainers, Automated Testing, Bug Squad and try to bring the CMS-Release-Team on speed.

I am also continue to organising JAB.

Maybe we will meet somewhere, sometime :-)

Cheers,
Robert

Ronni Christiansen

Aug 27, 2016, 10:14:46 AM8/27/16
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for serving and good wind onwards, i am sure we will have a beer to in "retiredom" out there :)

Tessa Mero

Aug 27, 2016, 10:50:39 AM8/27/16
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for everything you've done Robert for Joomla.

And thank you for dealing with me especially. ;-)

Luca Marzo

Aug 27, 2016, 11:12:55 AM8/27/16
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Robert for your huge work during these years.

And thank you also for helping me during the onboarding process.

BTW, you have still 4 days (term should end on 31) :P

Cheers,
Luca

On Aug 27, 2016, at 11:14 AM, Ronni Christiansen <ronni.christiansen@opensourcematters.org> wrote:

Thanks for serving and good wind onwards, i am sure we will have a beer to in "retiredom" out there :)

Johan Janssens

Aug 27, 2016, 6:59:13 PM8/27/16
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Robert for your contributions!

See you out there,

Johan

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 5:12 PM, Luca Marzo <luca....@community.joomla.org> wrote:
Thank you Robert for your huge work during these years.

And thank you also for helping me during the onboarding process.

BTW, you have still 4 days (term should end on 31) :P

Cheers,
Luca
On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Tessa Mero <tessa...@joomla.org> wrote:
Thank you for everything you've done Robert for Joomla.

And thank you for dealing with me especially. ;-)

On Aug 27, 2016, at 11:14 AM, Ronni Christiansen <ronni.christiansen@opensourcematters.org> wrote:

Thanks for serving and good wind onwards, i am sure we will have a beer to in "retiredom" out there :)

Mike Veeckmans

Aug 27, 2016, 7:51:56 PM8/27/16
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Robert for all the great times and contributions you’ve done !
See you (hopefully) soon!

Regards,
Mike Veeckmans
———————————
Marketing Team Lead
Joomla Addicted Marketing Geek

member of MWG, CT, UWG, SMT, ...

Sarah Watz

Aug 28, 2016, 6:18:16 AM8/28/16
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Robert for all your contributions in the Joomla! Leadership.
See you at next JAB if not sooner.

With warmth,
Sarah

Sarah Watz
President, Open Source Matters, Inc.
http://opensourcematters.org/

On 27 Aug 2016, at 16:09, Robert Deutz <robert.deutz@community.joomla.org> wrote:

Hi All,

if you have followed the PLT meeting minutes you might have noticed that my term ends in August and that I didn’t ask to re-new my term. So my time in the Joomla! leadership group is almost over and I like to wish you all the best, a good time and  fun.

I will stay in some groups CMS-Maintainers, Automated Testing, Bug Squad and try to bring the CMS-Release-Team on speed.

I am also continue to organising JAB.

Maybe we will meet somewhere, sometime :-)

Cheers,
Robert

Helvécio da Silva CLT

Aug 28, 2016, 8:27:50 AM8/28/16
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Robert for your contribution!!

--
- - - -
Helvécio "Elvis" da Silva

Saurabh Shah

Aug 28, 2016, 11:39:48 PM8/28/16
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Robert for your all contributions!
Hopefully see you soon in some event :-)

On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Helvécio da Silva CLT <helvecio...@community.joomla.org> wrote:
Thank you Robert for your contribution!!
Thank you Robert for all your contributions in the Joomla! Leadership.
See you at next JAB if not sooner.

With warmth,
Sarah

Sarah Watz
President, Open Source Matters, Inc.
http://opensourcematters.org/

--

Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Regards,
Saurabh Shah
Joomla! Finance Team Member ( FiT )
Ex Open Source Matters Board Member
http://opensourcematters.org/

Marijke Stuivenberg

Aug 31, 2016, 4:33:33 PM8/31/16
to joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

I hope you ended this last day in leadership with a good beer.
Next time we meet, let's sit down with a nice drink together and toast on our LT retirement ;)

Thanks for all.

Cheers,
Marijke

Secretary
Open Source Matters Inc.

Thank you Robert for your all contributions!
Hopefully see you soon in some event :-)

--

Rio de Janeiro - Brasil

Regards,
Saurabh Shah