Joomla Sites

74 visningar

George Wilson

oläst,
21 okt. 2016 09:38:222016-10-21
till Joomla Leadership Team
Dear All,
As per the announcement https://www.joomla.org/announcements/release-news/5677-important-security-announcement-pre-release-364.html We have a critical security fix going out on Friday. Please ensure that there is someone assigned to ALL websites who can update our internal sites promptly when this fix comes out or you have given someone else temporary super admin permissions who can (either myself and Michael (and likely Matt and Sandra - but need to confirm this)) should be available if you are not able to update. As with 3.4.6 we saw attempted exploits within hours of the release so I'm afraid this can't wait until the end of the working day. Please ensure you have someone ready or have contacted me to arrange someone who can

Kind Regards,
George

Sander Potjer

oläst,
21 okt. 2016 09:43:412016-10-21
till joomla-l...@googlegroups.com
Hi George,

Thanks for the heads up, but slightly confused by "We have a critical security fix going out on Friday" while the announcements states "Tuesday 25th October at approximately 14:00 ".

Regards, Sander Potjer

Joomla! Community Leadership Team

Skype: sanderpotjer

George Wilson

oläst,
21 okt. 2016 19:54:572016-10-21
till Joomla Leadership Team
Apologies for the confusion. I meant Tuesday - it's been a long day!

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 2:43:41 PM UTC+1, sander.potjer wrote:
Hi George,

Thanks for the heads up, but slightly confused by "We have a critical security fix going out on Friday" while the announcements states "Tuesday 25th October at approximately 14:00 ".
Regards, Sander Potjer

Joomla! Community Leadership Team

Skype: sanderpotjer
Svara alla