Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Webdongle

no leída,
8 ene 2014, 9:16:018/1/14
a jooml...@googlegroups.com
http://docs.joomla.org/Category:Bug_Squad hover over a link then over another link.  The problem will become obvious.

Tom Hutchison

no leída,
8 ene 2014, 11:10:378/1/14
a joomla-docs
Sorry, I don't see anything wrong. Please provide more info.

Thanks
Tom

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Webdongle <in...@weblinksonline.co.uk> wrote:
http://docs.joomla.org/Category:Bug_Squad hover over a link then over another link.  The problem will become obvious.

----
Tom Hutchison
Joomla! Production Leadership Team

Webdongle

no leída,
8 ene 2014, 11:45:088/1/14
a jooml...@googlegroups.com

Mark Dexter

no leída,
8 ene 2014, 11:50:298/1/14
a jooml...@googlegroups.com
I just tried in Chrome and FF and can't reproduce the hover issue. Mark

Tom Hutchison

no leída,
8 ene 2014, 13:37:308/1/14
a joomla-docs
I see it now, you are using the navpopup gadget see in your preferences. The gadget works on articles and category pages without subcategories just fine, so I will have to take a closer look at why. I moved the JS to an import type off of our server as server caching seemed to be causing the issue. Well, that and the use of categorytree extension combined with the navpop.

I did see there is a JS error being thrown so I will report it to the developer/maintainer of the navpop gadget.

Seems to be working ok now, but I don't regularly use it.

Tom
--

Webdongle

no leída,
8 ene 2014, 14:44:458/1/14
a jooml...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark
Thanks for looking

Webdongle

no leída,
8 ene 2014, 14:55:278/1/14
a jooml...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom

Yeah I remember editing my preferences recently.  I saw a new gadget and had to mess.  Big red button "Do Not Push" :D

Works fine now ... thanks.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar