Change website language from framework

Hans Wassink

Mar 28, 2017, 5:38:55 AM3/28/17
to Joomla! General Development
We have our site in dutch but we are opening a version in France. We decided to just have the French language when people go to the .fr version of our site and the dutch version if people go to the .nl version.

So I created an `onAfterInitialise` plugin that gets the domain and now I want to set the language to french. We created overrides for the important language strings.

But how do I change the language to fr_FR? I tried the documentation but noticed that setLanguage is deprecated now in Joomla 3?

Greetings,

brian teeman

Mar 28, 2017, 8:59:38 AM3/28/17
to Joomla! General Development