Errors in Pull Request on Issue tracker pull 7174

Rick Spaan - R2H

Jun 14, 2015, 12:15:45 PM6/14/15
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi to all!

Today I created my first Pull Request to the Joomla project. The only problem I now have is that Travis is throwing errors at me. I would be really helpful if someone has an idea how to fix this problem or what the problem with Travis is.

The URL to my Pull Request: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/7174
When you open the URL there are errors on the bottom.

Regards!

rolandd

Jun 14, 2015, 12:26:07 PM6/14/15
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com, outsid...@gmail.com
Rick,

Thanks for your contribtion. I have checked the errors and they are not with your PR but with Travis itself. I will see what I can do about it.
Message has been deleted

Rick Spaan - R2H

Jun 14, 2015, 12:32:44 PM6/14/15
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com, outsid...@gmail.com
Hi Roland,

Thank you for your quick reply! It was your youtube recording about github and contributing to Joomla on the J and Beyond 2015 that got me starting!
Hope to contribute a lot to the Joomla core :)

sovainfo

Jun 14, 2015, 5:04:09 PM6/14/15
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
Please use https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/joomla-dev-cms for your contributions to core.