Token based user login

Allon Moritz

Jul 3, 2017, 10:29:09 AM7/3/17
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
Hello
Some users of my extensions want to access their data with none public access levels without login in. Did somebody do that already or are there already extensions out there which do provide such a feature? Would be happy if somebody can share some experience.

Regards Allon

sentix

Jul 4, 2017, 7:02:27 AM7/4/17
to Joomla! General Development
Regularlabs has an extension for an IP based login. Maybe that is an option.

Manfred

Allon Moritz

Jul 4, 2017, 1:51:24 PM7/4/17
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com
Not really, people want to add ical urls directly to google calendar with a token which is logging them in and downloads the ical content where the have access to.

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 1:02 PM, sentix <manfred...@sentix.de> wrote:
Regularlabs has an extension for an IP based login. Maybe that is an option.

Manfred

Sergio Manzi

Jul 4, 2017, 5:20:11 PM7/4/17
to joomla-de...@googlegroups.com

... now I'm confused by you talking about Google Calendar, but if I'm not mistaken, what your trying to achieve is usually done through HTTP authentication, with URLS of the form "https://username:pass...@example.com/". Joomla doesn't support this kind of authentication by itself, but there is this plugin that might come in help: https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/http-authentication/

smz
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to joomla-dev-gene...@googlegroups.com.