Formfield Folderlist - Now shows full path

Glenn Arkell

Aug 11, 2016, 8:11:58 PM8/11/16
to Joomla! General Development
I noticed that the formfield "folderlist" now shows a full path (since 3.6.0/2) instead of just the directories from the selected relative path.  Is this a deliberate change or a bug?  Cheers.

Glenn

Viper

Aug 12, 2016, 2:59:51 AM8/12/16
to Joomla! General Development
It's a bug. Because the values contain full path too.

Viper

Aug 12, 2016, 3:21:01 AM8/12/16
to Joomla! General Development

Glenn Arkell

Aug 12, 2016, 4:38:33 AM8/12/16
to Joomla! General Development
Thanks Viper, will have a look at the issue.  Cheers.

Glenn
P.S. as a work around I've created a custom field for my little module that uses this.  Cheers.