Name or ID for menutype popup

Webmaster, Boldt Webservice

Aug 19, 2016, 5:47:51 AM8/19/16
to Joomla! General Development
Hi @ all,

I'm writing system tests for my component with codeception. I want to
test creating menu entries and I stick at the point, where to select the
menu item type.

I am able to click to the select button and I see the popup. But I can't
select something, because I cannot switch to this iframe lack of a name
or an ID for this iframe.

Does anybody knows a workaround?

Oh, for some menu item types I can set the needed values in the hidden
fields directly by setting them visible, enter the value and hide again.
To get them working in front end, I set the component id in the table
manually. That works fine.

But for one special menu item type there appears an additional field to
select an item, after I clicked to the menu item type manually. This
field cannot appear with this workaround and saving without a selected
item is not possible.

Any help appreciated…

Kindly

Romana