Joomla Api

Ravi Verma

Nov 23, 2016, 4:53:43 AM11/23/16
to Joomla! General Development
I am new in Joomla developement.Ihad made sites before in joomla but now i am stuck with creating api for joomla websites to be used in mobile apps.I will appreciate any type of help this is urgent.

Thanks

Johan Janssens

Nov 25, 2016, 7:47:54 PM11/25/16
to Joomla! General Development
Hello Ravi,

You can checkout our Joomlatools Framework example on how to create API driven components. We have a special tutorial for using Backbone.js that shows how you can do this: https://www.joomlatools.com/developer/framework/tutorials/backbonejs-and-joomla/

When you create components with our Joomlatools Framework the REST API comes out of the box. You do not need to do any special for that. A complete example on how to create components using Joomlatools Framework can be found here: https://www.joomlatools.com/developer/framework/getting-started/

Hope that gives you some ideas

Johan